PR #7117 failing, help

From: Gealber Morales via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 16:59:43 -0400

Hello there, I recently made a pull request #7117
<https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/7117> adding support for
username/password for MQTT in curl.
There's a lot of workflows failing, I will review them one by one, so I'll
be asking here what could be the reason, so any help is welcome.

On the modification that I added I user the function *bzero* and one of the
more frecuents error that I'm getting is this one

mqtt.c:200:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'bzero'
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

  200 | bzero(packet, packetlen);

      | ^~~~~

This failed is on Cirrus CI / Windows 32-bit static/release
Schannel/SSPI/WinIDN/libssh2 workflow. I think the problem is that in this
particular
environment the header #include <strings.h> is not been included, and it
must be for a good reason I think. I checked out* "curl_setup.h" * and I
noticed
that this header is only included under this condition *#ifdef TPF. *So my
question is, instead of *bzero* what should I be using to achieve the same
behavior? O
any idea of how could I solve this.

Greetings Gealber