TLS v1.2 Failiing

From: Roger Taylor via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:24:29 GMT

I have a problem with TLSv1.2 when using curl_easy_perform. The code appears to be correct (and same result when 6 is used instead of CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_2):curl_easy_setopt( WSL_Curl, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_2 ); But when connecting to the remote site I get:Unsupported SSL protocol version The SSLVERSION option is clearly having some effect as when this is not included then the error is:error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol There is a successful connection when connecting to the same API from the command line on the same server using:curl --tlsv1.2 Any suggestions as to why this works from the command line, but not using easy perform ? Thanks Roger Taylor