Deprecated Functions?

From: Weston Schmidt via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 17:04:36 -0700

I'm working on a websocket implementation that leverages libcurl as
it's primary (ideally only) dependency. To that end, I was reading
through some of the "other" curl header files "urlapi.h" "mprintf.h",
and "stdheaders.h" and other documentation I could find on their use.

I found this commit from a few years ago and wondered if the plan was
still to remove mprintf() and friends?
https://github.com/curl/curl/commit/55452ebdff47f98bf3cc383f1dfc3623fcaefefd

Do any such plans also apply for the curl_url_*() or strncasecmp?

Forgive me if it is obvious, I seemed to find little in the email
archive and in the code itself.

Thanks,
Weston Schmidt