Re: Building curl on windows with msys2

From: Morgan via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 14:22:38 +0100

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the feedback.
I tried that after doing a :
git clone https://github.com/curl/curl.git
and it does not work. How do I build the github version?
Now if I download curl-7-76-1.zip in https://curl.se/download.html and
execute the command you gave me, it does work.
However I don't see the 32 bits and 64 bits version?
I see that there is a libcurl.a in curl-7.76.1\lib\.libs is that for 64
bits only ? (I am running MINGW64)
Do I have to do the same with MINGW32?
I believe that if I want to build with --with-openssl, I will have to build
openssl first and set the correct directory like
set OPENSSL_PATH=c:\openssl-1.0.2c
Sorry if my questions seem stupid, I am very new to all this.
Thank you
Best regards,
Morgan