Webinar: tiny curl

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 00:45:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

On May 6 2021, this coming Thursday I'll do a webinar I call "tiny curl".

I'll talk about what it is, what the goal of it is and why I'm working on it
etc. With a following Q&A with all the questions you might have. (You can
submit questions both ahead of time and during the event.)

The webinar is free of charge and it runs at a time that should be possible to
participate in from both the US and Europe: 9am Pacific time, 6pm Central
European.

Sign up here:

   https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kRnnIAnjT7OYnCVBnNrumA

The webinar will be recorded and made available on youtube after the fact.

See you on Thursday!