Re: libcurl LDAP in asyncmod

From: Fulup Ar Foll via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 11:58:12 +0200

Daniel,

As the error status exist in synchronous mode, it is obvious that you
handle it somewhere. I would have hope to get it from curl_easy_getinfo
with something like:

     curl_easy_getinfo(httpRqt->easy, CURLINFO_xxxxx_xxxxx, &code);

Unfortunately from what I understand the code "invalid_credential" is
not store into curl_easy_getinfo. With current behavior, I got
CURLMSG_DONE without any data, this allow me to understand something
went wrong, but I cannot make the difference in between a wrong LDAP
search and invalid credentials (in both case socket connection is
established and no data return).

May be in a futture version 😇.

Have a nice weekend.

Fulup