libcurl LDAP in asyncmod

From: Fulup Ar Foll via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 16:58:02 +0200

I try to use libcurl for retrieving group list from a user from C/API.  It works both in synchronous and asynchronous, nevertheless in asynchronous mode, status is not position when credential are wrong 🙁

  • in asynchrounous: curl_easy_perform return CURLE_LOGIN_DENIED
  • in synchronous:
    • curl_multi_add_handle return CURLM_OK
    • curl_multi_info_read return CURLMSG_DONE
    • curl_easy_getinfo(httpRqt->easy, CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE, &httpRqt->status); return ZERO
    • obviously no data

Question: how to retrieve conection-deny status in asynchronous mode ?

Note: my C code is equivalent to following curl command: curl -u 'uid=$USER,ou=People,dc=vannes,dc=iot:!xxxx' 'ldap://ldap.ovh.iot/ou=groups,dc=vannes,dc=iot?dn?sub?(memberUid=$USER)'

--
Fulup Ar Foll, CEO
Tel: +33.257.620.241 Mobile: +33.619.921.323