Kerberos support in curl-library.

From: Qi Di via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 23:03:12 +0800

Dear all

We are using libcurl within the environment of proxy, which is configured
with Kerberos.

But it seems to always connect to the proxy using NTLM authentication.

failed attempt to get a Kerberos ticket

[image: image.png]

Is Kerberos could only used in imap, pop3, smtp protocol in curl ?

Excuse me if something wrong, i not familiar with it.

- Diven