Re: Patch release maybe

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 23:49:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hey again,

Let's do a patch release (7.76.1) to fix the h2 bug but also all other bugs we
can find and fix.

Date for this is two weeks from the previous release, meaning Wednesday April
14.

It should be obvious but also: the feature window will remain closed until
after the patch release.

My plan is to make the next release cycle two weeks short and therefore get
back on the same track as was previously scheduled.