Re: Requesting Version Info for GSASL

From: Mac-Fly via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 06:17:47 +0200

I've compiled a patch that should implement what I am requesting an attached this to this email. If As I don't know if textual patches are allowed in the list I'll also open an issue on GitHub.

Thanks for consideration, the reason I wrote in the other mail which was unfortunately a reply to the digets and not this message. :-)