Re: curl_easy_cmdline ?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 22:32:58 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021, Timothe Litt via curl-library wrote:

>> Note that we already provide curl_easy_option_next(), which can iterate
>> over all known easy options and return info about them. And
>> curl_easy_option_by_id() to look up an option by its id. So a lot of pieces
>> are already there...
>>
> That's news to me.  I just checked, and none of these are listed on
> https://curl.se/libcurl/c/ today, although if I explicitly search for them
> google will find their pages.

Then you didn't look here:

   https://curl.se/libcurl/c/allfuncs.html

> If they're meant to be public, they need to be in the public API
> documentation...

They've been mentioned in release notes, in changelogs and we've ship the man
pages in several releases already. In addition to being linked on the website
from the page you didn't find.

I'm sorry if that doesn't meet your bar for "public API".