Re: asynchronous/mainloop C-API template/model

From: Fulup Ar Foll via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 10:45:07 +0100

Jame,

Added a test command and fixed big request issue.
https://github.com/fulup-bzh/libcurl-mainloop

For 50 http-get
- big request (13MB) async mode is 6.5 faster (8s vs 53s)
- small request (1KB) async mode is 30 time faster (0.62s vs 19.8s)

Test done on my laptop with a 1Gb Internet connection. To replicate test
./curl-test.sh -a 50 https://example.com

Conclusion: async mod rocks :) Note: libuv vs systemd does not impact
performances

Fulup