Re: asynchronous/mainloop C-API template/model

From: Fulup Ar Foll via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:35:57 +0100
Jame,

In // you start all requests in // as a result it is much faster.

50 request on http://example.com

 - synchronous 8.51s
 - asynchronous 0.19s

The test is very simple to do.
    - asynchronous ./build/curl-http -v -a  [multi url] >/dev/null
    - synchronous ./build/curl-http -v -s [multi url] >/dev/null

Note: I still have an issue with huge URL (1G) fail both in both mode. As it fail with standard libCurl it should come from a mistake on my side in initializing curl easy.

Fulup

ps: any idea on why it fail on huge URL is welcome https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Big_%26_Small_Pumkins.JPG