RE: Feature request: extend CURLOPT_RESOLVE to allow adding non-permanent DNS cache entries

From: Groke, Paul via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:17:45 +0000

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> > Are you OK with the simple "+" version?
>
> Absolutely.

Cool. Then we'll make a PR once we're done.

Thanks,
Paul

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20