About libcurl- Help, please

From: Osvaldo Pérez García via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:13:54 +0000

Hello:

I'm starting to learn how to use libcurl to automate some of the tasks we do using the curl command.

I am programming in C for FreeBSD.

So far I have been progressing, but I cannot get this command to work well in the program:

curl -X GET --header 'Accept: application / json' --header 'Authorization: Bearer undefined' 'https://apistaging.psigate.com/api/secure/ioptransactions?search=41Z256'

Please, How can I send that command from my program using the libcurl commands?

Thanks in advance

Osvaldo