curl / Mailing Lists / curl-distros / Single Mail
Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

Backport for gnutls http3 --write-out issue

From: Ryan Schmidt via curl-distros <curl-distros_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 18:30:51 -0500

In MacPorts I've added a patch for this commit to our port for 8.8.0:

https://github.com/curl/curl/commit/9aa1d412b814a40868558da51a6ab28ce1384a58

to address an issue with the --write-out option on some servers (such as github.com) when using http3 (at least when using gnutls):

https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/13958