From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 09:52:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone!

Starting NOW, you reach this mailing list by emailing
curl-and-python_at_lists.haxx.se and not at the old server (cool.haxx.se). Mails
sent to the old address will just vanish.

The old server is being retired.

Edit your subscription details here:

Sorry for the inconvenciences this may cause. Thanks for flying curl.

Let me know if there's anything that doesn't seem to work properly after this
move!