curl / Mailing Lists / curl-and-php / Single Mail

Re: Slow performance using multi_curl_* with HTTPs requests

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-and-php <curl-and-php_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:58:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021, Thomas Stähle wrote:

>> There's nothing I can do or advice without a lot of more details on what
>> you're doing and how and why you say 102 seconds is max.
>>

> Tell me what you want to know. I don't know what information you need to
> know.

I know this is the PHP/CURL list but ideally you'd provide a C program that
someone can use to reproduce the issue. And then you should probably consider
posting it to the curl-library list too which most likely has magnitudes of
more subscribers and possible "helpers" present than on this very niche
mailing list.

I doubt I personally will be able to help out much without that and even with
that, it will take time.