Buy commercial curl support. We help you work out your issues, debug your libcurl applications, use the API, port to new platforms, add new features and more. With a team lead by the curl founder Daniel himself.

location info

From: ToddAndMargo via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 03:23:14 -0700

Hi All,

I love this command:
     curl --connect-timeout 2 --silent ipinfo.io -o -
Give me everything I need to know about my own IP address.

What if I want to know this information for a different
IP address (which I have extracted from an attack on
my firewall log)?

I am looking for city and county of the attacker.

Many thanks,
-T