If you're using an official curl for Windows 32-bit build instead of 64-bit please tell us why

From: Ray Satiro via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:32:58 -0400

If you are using an official curl for Windows 32-bit build we would like
to hear why you use it instead of a 64-bit build. We are considering no
longer releasing an official 32-bit build. [1][2]

If you are using the official 32-bit build then i686 is the prefix in
your build triplet:

32-bit build: curl 8.6.0 (i686-w64-mingw32)

64-bit build: curl 8.6.0 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

You can see your build triplet by running curl --version. Builds of curl
other than official curl builds are not relevant for this discussion.
(Such as you built curl yourself, have a different build triplet or you
are using Microsoft's build of curl that comes with Windows). We are not
planning to end support for making 32-bit builds of curl, just no longer
releasing an official 32-bit build.

Thanks

[1]: https://curl.se/windows/
[2]: https://github.com/curl/curl-for-win/discussions/68