Re: Windows named pipe

From: Ray Satiro via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 01:40:56 -0400

On 10/10/2023 7:57 AM, Jeff MAURY via curl-users wrote:
> So what are the switches to use to send a request to a Windows named
> pipe using curl ?

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to send an HTTP request to a named
pipe in Windows. It might be possible to read from a pipe like it's a
file because curl can read from files and pipes can be specified that
way. The problem is if the server closes the pipe then it would respond
broken pipe? I've never tried it but curl file:///\.\Pipe\pipename