Setting httr

From: Vaibhav Gajengi via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 16:37:12 +0530

Hello curl-users,

I'm new to this curl community,
I would like to send curl https request. But ignoring the certificate
related errors. I tried passing argument -k or -- insecure but it doesn't
worked.
I stuck on one of the solutions provided online for setting httr options as
below
httr::set_config(httr::config(ssl_verifypeer =0L, ssl_verifyhost = 0L))
But, As a newbie for curl I don't know how to set this configuration.
Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
Vaibhav