Disable verify_header in 7.84.0

From: bhavesh soni via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 22:46:26 +0530

Hi there,
Curl has introduced verify_headers() in 7.83.0/7.84.0. <http://7.84.0.0/>
This basically is invalidating the partial response and looks like for one
of my older products where I don't have the control over firmware of the
server sending the HTTP response, is failing due to this.

Is there any way in the latest curl to disable this method via config or
something like that?
If not, If I mask up the method, what are the impact areas I need to take
care of in the code when I rebuild?

Thanks,
Bhavesh