RE: using wttr.in

From: Bill Mercer via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 15:29:00 +0000

From: curl-users <curl-users-bounces_at_lists.haxx.se> On Behalf Of Adam Sherman via curl-users
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2022 8:51 PM
To: curl-users - the curl tool <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Cc: Adam Sherman <lazy.lightning35a_at_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: using wttr.in

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, contact your IT Department

Ermm it is strange because this issue has only been happening about once a month for the past two months. I see that it is working fine now; giving accurate weather readings for my Android phone with Termux. 404 was the error code...I am glad curl is working fine now for my ubuntu distro.

That sounds like you may be encountering some sort of hosting platform limitation that resets on a monthly basis. There’s probably nothing you can do about that.