Problem reading revision from a web page

From: ToddAndMargo via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:42:54 -0700

Hi All

Fedora 36
curl-7.82.0-8.fc36.x86_64

I am having trouble read, well finding, the version
from this web site:

https://www.eset.com/us/home/internet-security/download/#download-manually

There is a button on the middle right called
"Advanced download"

     https://imgur.com/BnKtN5nl.png

Clicking on that brings up

     https://imgur.com/zwyESkYl.png

But the URL in Firefox does not change.

In Firefox, if I read the page source

view-source:https://www.eset.com/us/home/internet-security/download/#download-manually

The advanced options do not exist.

Digging out the json call, the address it

     JsonAddr =
<https://www.eset.com/us/business/download/endpoint-security-windows/?type=13554&amp;tx_esetdownloads_ajax%5Bproduct%5D=82&amp;tx_esetdownloads_ajax%5Bbeta%5D=0&amp;tx_esetdownloads_ajax%5Bpage_id%5D=931&amp;tx_esetdownloads_ajax%5Bplugin_id%5D=1456376

Which give me

     "Something is wrong

     Server Error 403. Access denied. You are
     not allowed to see this page."

It did not use to.

Why can Firefox see it, but I can not?

How do I get the "Version" line of the "Advanced
download" page? How do I even get the page?

Is there any other way to get the "Version"?

Many thanks,
-T