Re: Download ZIP file of private gitea repository

From: Timothe Litt <litt_at_acm.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:14:53 -0400

This sounds like more fallout from the "security" fix for redirects.

Try --location-trusted instead of -L in order for the username/password
to follow GitHub's redirects.

If that doesn't work, what is in the file that you get?

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.