RE: First version of curl to enable SHA256 for sftp

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 23:29:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2022, Werner L. Stolz via curl-users wrote:

> This seems to indicate that I we can accelerate the remediation process, we
> can then simply put in a newer version of OpenSSH and have the problem go
> away without touching our curl application.

I doubt that will fix your issue. I rather suspect that you face this because
your OpenSSH is *too new* or at least that it uses a configuration/setup that
your version of libssh2 doesn't quite work with.

I think you can fix this by changing your OpenSSH config or updating your
libssh2.

If indeed you are using libssh2 in your curl build.

This is a fair amount of me guessing though.