Re: --write-out <warc> support

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 12:42:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 18 Jun 2022, Florents Tselai via curl-users wrote:

> I’d like to see a set of - -warc related flags, much like wget does
>
> It’s a pretty straightforward text-based format that would make a nice
> addition as a special case of --write-out <format>.

The chance this idea becoming reality increases signficantly if you would
start working on this yourself. We are drowning in good ideas.

Currently we have 130 listed ideas in our TODO document and 115 entries in
KNOWN_BUGS. I'm not against adding more ideas to the TODO, it's just that they
tend to stay in there for extended periods of time.