Unable to create GitHub issues as mentioned in documentation

From: Paul Menzel via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 19:24:21 +0200

Dear curl folks,

The curl Web site page BUGS [1] points to the GitHub project page [2]:

> If you cannot fix a bug yourself and submit a fix for it, try to
> report an as detailed report as possible to a curl mailing list to
> allow one of us to have a go at a solution. You can optionally also
> submit your problem in curl's bug tracking system.

But it’s not possible to create an issue there, and the buttons redirect
back to mailing list and sponsor pages. That redirection confused me, as
first I spent some time to figure out, if I operated GitHub incorrectly.

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://curl.se/docs/bugs.html
[2]: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/new/choose