curl: add --rate to set max request rate per time unit

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 14:42:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi team,

I took a stab at a first implementation of a TODO item from 2019.

When curl is told to do more than one (serial) transfer, we can give it max
frequency in transfers per time unit. Example:

Allow 12 transfers per minute:

   curl --rate "12/m" $URL $URL

Allow 24 transfers per hour:

   curl --rate "24/h" $URL[0-1000] -O