browser -- off topic question

From: bruce via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 12:36:35 -0500

Doing some curl/extension testing.

I'm running into an issue that I can't seem to resolve.

I have a test page

https://surf.miracosta.edu/psc/ps/EMPLOYEE/SA/c/NUI_FRAMEWORK.PT_LANDINGPAGE.GBL
-select the "class" image/link
-select the "spring 2022" link..
-select the "additional search" link

this gets a page/content that is a "POST".

using the dev tools/network tab, you can see the multiple pieces of content.

My question/issue. I can see the content of the "top" level page of
the "additional search" link/process.. the "response results" of the
network tab shows everything.

However, when I try to figure out how to see/view this same content in
the dev tools/console tab -- using path/javascript/etc, I'm unable to
view the entirety of the HTML/Dom.

I've been searching for a solution for this issue for a bt, and
thought I'd post here just in case someone might have some pointers or
things to try.

document.body.outerHTML
document.getElementbyId(foo).outerHTML
$x("//html")[0].textContent.

all of these generate content, but not the whole/complete content.

The console processes appear to be missing the pieces that would be
generated by the "submit"/click javascript links. I would expect this
behavior in the "view source" but not with the dev tools-console.

thanks!