Re: Feature request: Add 'content' field in -w %{json} output

From: rs _ via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 11:17:31 -0600

Great! I can see version two of this proposal has already been published.
If we can use this API to obtain the body of the response as you described,
then that would certainly work for my use case. On your third point, I
think %{json} should include all response headers because that gives the
much needed flexibility in the case of custom response headers which are
difficult or impossible to predict in advance or when processing the output
from multiple servers each sending different response headers.