Re: curl --json has landed

From: Cynthia Revström via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 01:38:08 +0100

I don't think any of the simple solutions for multiple objects would
be very useful, so I think it makes sense to either not allow it or
just (as I believe is the case now) just do what --data does.
Like I can't think of that many situations when making an array of the
JSON objects would be very useful if you consider what people are
likely to use --json for. (I imagine it being using existing services,
not designing them around curl --json).

-Cynthia