browser - off topic

From: bruce via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:24:35 -0500

Hi

Have a test curl/post that works from the cmd line.

I've created a test chrome extension which uses the Fetch process/api.
Should be simple!

However, it generates a 404 not found status. Docs indicate this has
to do with Chrome/Srvr security (which isn't implemented within the
curl process).

I've also seen docs that indicate a user can "restart" a Chrome
instance, and run it with security disabled. And this should then
work!

I've tried this approach with no luck, so I wondered if anyone here
has run into anything or any issue similar to this

thanks.

ps. running Chrome v97 on windows 64bit