Re: I need help getting a web page

From: Hans Henrik Bergan via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:02:31 +0200

right-side? i see nothing on the right side of the page, screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/v1wyi2r.png

if you want the git latest commits though, this:

$ curl '
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/win32/spice-nsis/-/commits/master' -s
| php -r '$html=stream_get_contents(STDIN);$domd=new
DOMDocument();_at_$domd->loadHTML($html);$xp=new
DOMXPath($domd);foreach($xp->query("//a[contains(_at_class,\"commit-row-message\")]")
as $message){echo $message->textContent,"\n";}'

prints:

virtio-win: rebase on 0.164
virtio-win: rebase on 0.164
spec: fix comment
Merge branch 'qemufwcfg' into 'master'
virtio: install qemufwcfg driver
Merge branch 'logging' into 'master'
Removed defines
Merge branch 'master' into 'master'
virtio: install smbus driver
Merge branch 'metadata-refresh' into 'master'
Merge branch 'version-references-update' into 'master'
packaging: update version references
Add references
revert a trailing space removal
packaging: save install log
pacakging: spec: update metadata
Update version to 0.141
Do not install .pdb debug files on the target system
Properly quote path to service binaries
packaging: bump version to 4.3
Add support to the installer for Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Add support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Re-introduce WinVer.nsh
Fix driver path for win2k*
packaging: bump version to 4.2
Merge branch 'virtio-rng' into 'master'
Install virtio-rng driver
Update to latest virtio-win/vdagent releases
Add Windows 10 support
Add Display Version as a postfix to the Display Name.
Correct path to QEMU GA MSI files
ovirt: Add service removal
ovirt: Add missing removal of hooks base directory
ovirt: Remove all files install by the ovirt-guest-agent
OVirtGuestService.exe is a File not a Directory to remove
packaging: bump version to 4.1
Add guest agent hooks directories
packaging: bump version to 4.0
packaging: spec: avoid suffix in iso label
build: Put unversioned .exe installer in the ISO

but as Ilya said above, there's probably a gitlab api more suited for this
stuff than html parsing :P