Curl with --write-out parameter

From: Mo via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:00:36 +0000

Hi Curl-Community,

I want to collect information with curl about time_total and size_download.

In my lab I can not use two parameters in one line like 'curl [...] --write-out "%{size_download}\n" "%{time_total}\n"'

Do you have to send a seperate curl request for each parameter?

Am I right?

Cheers

---
Mit freundlichen Grüßen