RE: file directory problem in curl command

From: Bill Mercer via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 12:27:24 +0000

> Would it not be better, if that's the case, if what you said was unambiguously
> correct?
What I said was a suggestion for something to look at as a possible cause of an error message.
If being "unambiguously correct" is a requirement for posting, then clearly none of us are qualified to post, since none of us are perfect, and all of us have made mistakes.

I apologize for making a suggestion that was not thoroughly researched in great detail.
I will not make the mistake of attempting to help a new user again in future.