Curl and 0RTT

From: Maxime Bruno via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:09:35 +0200

I'm currently working with the QUIC protocol and I had not been able to
find option in order to use the early data.
The latest topic on it I found date for December 2020 and is the
following https://curl.se/mail/lib-2020-12/0028.html .

Can someone tell me if the 0RTT is now supported or if a release date is
planned ?

Thanks