Re: sort of tangent to curl -- web browser/extension

From: bruce via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:26:33 -0400

Hi Petr.

Thanks so much for your time on this.

As far as I can tell. It appears that the overall sit/process uses
"blocking" tech from perimterX. This combines with recaptcha and other
processes to impact the ability to access the data. Even using the
browser/tabs too fast will generate issues.

I'm thinking a possible solution might be to go in a "different"
direction via some sort of browser extension which would access the
content and then send the content off to a extern server for
parsing/processing.

Thanks