#curl switches IRC network to libera.chat

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:49:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi team!

Due to turbulence on Freenode [1][2], we follow our friends and we are setting
up our new camp on the https://libera.chat/ network.

The same channel name (#curl), same rules, mostly the same people.

Follow along, talk curl and related topics in a relaxed atmosphere. As much as
you want. Or just idle and chill.

The docs is also updated accordingly: https://curl.se/docs/irc.html

[1] =
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7ev8y/freenode-open-source-korea-crown-prince-takeover