Re: How do I dig out the "video" address in this web site?

From: Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:09:15 +0100

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021, at 01:26, ToddAndMargo via curl-users wrote:

> --> Tools
> --> Web Development
> --> Network
>
> to chase down JSON calls. But it disappeared from
> Firefox.

You should perhaps read the release notes for each new version
of Firefox. Those mentioned recently a slight reorganisation of
the menu structure for developer tools.

If you don't have FF ask you when it suits you for updates to be
downloaded and installed (in which case there's always a "what's
new?" link) you can also reach the release notes from Help ->
About Firefox.

Note also that the latest release has introduced a new button to
choose whether JSON formatted HTTP response and raw data
is shown in JSON format or otherwise.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.