Re: Error 1020

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 11:59:17 -0700

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 07:29:24PM +0100, Jeremy Roussak via curl-users wrote:
> Does curl have options which would make it appear to be Safari/Chrome/Firefox/
> other? I’ve tried —user-agent but it made no difference. Any ideas gratefully
> received.

--user-agent (copying a recent Firefox version) makes that URL work for me. If
you're still having issues, it's possible they've implemented further
restrictions, for example, per IP address. It looks like the site is behind
a Cloudflare CDN, so they're probably fairly limited in adding any
further sophisticated custom checks.

Dan