Re: curl-7.34.0.tar.bz2 checksum changed on 2021/02/07

From: Henrique Matulis via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 18:14:13 -0400

> Is this perhaps because you don't follow directs so you're now downloading
> the
> 301 page?

This was indeed it, as we are downloading it with the following command
"curl -O https://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.34.0.tar.bz2" and the
contents were a 301 page instead of the expected tarball. Thank you both
for the quick responses, it looks like it was a silly mistake on my part.

Cheers,
Henrique