Problem AFFINITY in Windows 10/32

From: Truněček via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 11:48:26 +0100

DOS applications create and run a batch file with the following contents:
_at_echo off
G: \ STEREO28 \ _SPEC \ CURL \ CURL.EXE --create-dirs --cacert G: \ STEREO28
\ _SPEC \ CURL \ cacert.pem -S -G -B -d "year = 2020" https: // www .cnb.cz
/ en / financni_trhy / devizovy_trh / kurzy_devizoveho_trhu / rok.txt -o G:
\ STEREO28 \ _WWWW \ KURZ2020.TXT

If I start the application with the shortcut on the desktop with the command
"G: \ STEREO28 \ S.BAT", the file download works correctly. If I use the
AFFINITY parameter in the shortcut ("C: \ Windows \ System32 \ cmd.exe / C
start / affinity 1 G: \ STEREO28 \ S.BAT"), CURL.EXE reports an error "(35)
Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to www.cnb.cz:443 ".
For completeness, I present the contents of the "S.BAT" file, which is a
simple launch of a 16-bit interpreter and its application:
"G: \ STEREO28 \ UFAND.EXE G: \ STEREO28 \ S.RDB" and the fact that in
Windows 7/32 this problem was not.

Zdeněk Truněček, Benešov nad Ploučnicí, #90378
mailto: info_at_trunecek.cz, info_at_zetrozet.com
internet: www.trunecek.cz, www.zetrozet.com, houby.trunecek.cz