Re: receiving CURLM_RECURSIVE_API_CALL very frequently in case of concurrent requests

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:53:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020, nallasivan k via curl-users wrote:

First: you're using libcurl so the curl-library would be the suitable mailing
list for discussions and help about your problems. This list is for the curl
tool.

Then: you're describing something in the email subject but in the body of the
email you didn't elaborate on exactly what function call that gets this return
code so we can't really understand what you're doing or seeing.

> i verified that i am not calling any function to my knowledge.

I suspect some words were lost here as this doesn't make much sense?

We need a way to reproduce the problem or enough details to see and figure out
what's happening.

Also relevant: tell us what libcurl version you're using and on which
platform. It often helps when narrowing down possibilities.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!