Removing the ASCII Art

From: Emil Engler via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:45:42 +0200

Hello curl-library,
I recently grepped a bit in the curl source code for some OR and logical OR
expressions and found it nearly impossible due to our use of "curl" in ASCII
Art in every source header. I then asked myself if it's even useful to have it
in the first place. Of course it's good to show to which project that file
belongs to but we don't we need ASCII art for this. Also ASCII arts
disadvantages are much bigger than it's advantages which is only to look
kind-of nice and eye-catching.

The major disadvantages are:
* Hard/Complex use of grep
* Hard for people who use screen readers

I therefore suggest to replace the ASCII art in the project with the normal
word they try to represent.

Cheers,
Emil