Changing the writedelay servercmd unit to milliseconds

From: Fabian Keil via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:45:11 +0200

Are there any objections to changing the unit of the
writedelay servercmd used by some of the curl tests
from seconds to milliseconds?

For various Privoxy tests I need write delays for larger
takes too long and isn't necessary for the desired effect.

The wait_ms() functions used by sws and tftpd for the delays
already takes milliseconds as argument anyway.

The existing curl tests that currently use writedelay could
simply be updated by multiplying their current writedelay
value with 1000.

Fabian