Expanding Certificate Revocation Check Capabilities in cURL using OCSP

From: Qi Di via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 22:04:59 +0800

Dear all

I have the same question like https://curl.se/mail/lib-2019-10/0103.html

"We rely on OCSP as our main revocation check protocol and
since cURL is shipped with only parsing stapled OCSP responses, we have
written our own custom OCSP response fetch/extract/parse capabilities.
The existing stapled OCSP response parsing does not work for us. Even
though ocsp stapling is great, it has not seen a lot of traction with a lot
of PaaS / IaaS providers we use."

Is libcurl support "custom OCSP response fetch/extract/parse capabilities"
now ? We do have some service which could enable OCSP stapling.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
- Diven