Re: Enter feature freeze

From: Michael Kolechkin via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 14:16:27 -0800

Hello Daniel,
Sorry for asking by email, but could you please let me know if PR 6464 (
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/6464) is part of the next release?
Please let me know if I need to do something more for it or one approval is
good enough?
I am not familiar with the curl release process, sorry. Could you please
take a look at the PR, if you have time?

The reason I am asking, I need to know what to do with my project, it needs
the change in PR 6464. I either need to apply diff locally and modify my
build scripts or use an official curl build in the future.

Thank you very much,
Michael