Re: libcurl build from source with openssl

From: Nir Azkiel via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:24:01 +0200

Sorry for the top post,

I hope this way is OK now (without the earlier posts).

You helped a lot !!

I didn't knew that gcc was sensitive about lib order.

So now it works on Linux and macOs fail.

I activated this flag CMAKE_USE_SECTRANSP=ON

but I get linkage errors ., should I link a specific library?

Thanks

Nir

4939 "_SSLClose", referenced from:

4940 _sectransp_close in libcurl.a(sectransp.c.o)

4941 "_SSLCopyALPNProtocols", referenced from:

4942 _sectransp_connect_step2 in libcurl.a(sectransp.c.o)

4943 "_SSLCopyPeerTrust", referenced from:

4944 _verify_cert in libcurl.a(sectransp.c.o)

4945 _pkp_pin_peer_pubkey in libcurl.a(sectransp.c.o)

4946 _show_verbose_server_cert in libcurl.a(sectransp